Cambridge Academy School Lunch Information 2012 – 2013
School Lunch Provider:
My name is Tammy Walsh, “Ms. Tammy”. I am 47 years old, have been married for 28 years, and am the mother of a 6 year old boy. We moved to the Greenwood area in April of 2010. I am so glad to have this opportunity to work with each and every one of you. I will do my best to accommodate your wishes and hope to have a large lunch crowd. I can be reached at 864-377-2211.
School Lunch Information and Guidelines:
- Lunch may be ordered and paid for monthly or by semester (monthly preferred).
- Menus and order forms will be available the last two weeks of the month on the school website and hardcopies may be picked up from the Front Office.
- In an envelope, please enclose your payment along with your child’s name, grade and teacher on the order form.
- All drinks are included. However, if he/she would like an extra drink it will be an additional .50. This can be paid on the day he/she wants the additional drink.
- Hot lunches are $4.25 and includes a small toss salad, dressing, drink and desert.
- Cold sandwiches, wraps, or hoagies are $3.25 and includes goldfish or chips, drink and desert.
- Extra chips are .75 and needs to be paid on the day he/she wants them.
- All payments are due the second or the third week of every month (except for Thanksgiving and Christmas).
For the start of school, the drinks available will be 2% Milk, low fat or fat free Chocolate Milk and Water.
If your child has any food allergies, please make sure that it is on file in the front office and with me as well.
Food will mostly be baked but when it is fried, Olive Oil will be used. When fresh chips are made, lite vegetable oil will be used. I will be offering whole wheat or whole grain wraps or hoagies, 2% milk, low fat or fat free chocolate milk, delicious homemade pasta, gold fish, homemade chips, and daily deserts.
On each envelope you will write your child’s name and grade and enclose the order form. On each order form, please circle, or check, your child’s daily choice. Please make sure that I will be able to read/understand your child’s choice. I will then send home, in the same envelope, lunch tickets. Red tickets will be for hot lunch and blue for cold lunch.
Please make checks payable to Ms. Tammy.